Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#SAP_Trial 7.52 SP04 - Message in transaction SE80

jocimar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

On my computer I have:

• Main Operating System: openSUSE Leap 15.1
  • Operating System on VM: MS-Windows

I installed SAP Trial 7.52 SP04 on openSUSE Leap 15.1

On MS-Windows I installed SAP Gui for Windows and SAP Business Client 6.5 that accompany the SAP Trial 7.52 SP04 installation .rar file

When opening the SE80 transaction, both in SAP Gui and in the Business Client, the options are presented, however, on the right side, the following message appears:

"This page cannot be displayed

Make sure the web address is correct

Search for the page with your search engine

Refresh the page in minutes"

Screen print:

se80-message.png

What do I need to do to resolve?

thankful

Jocimar Oliveira

Castro - PR. - Brasil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would say that if everything else in your system works properly then don't worry about that message. This is the space where an image or an external link or some other info can be displayed (some companies use it to display a logo or some developer documentation links, for example). It does not affect the system functionality in any way.

I'm guessing your system might not have access to Internet but, unless you're planning to do something that would require such connection, it should not be a problem.

3 REPLIES 3

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would say that if everything else in your system works properly then don't worry about that message. This is the space where an image or an external link or some other info can be displayed (some companies use it to display a logo or some developer documentation links, for example). It does not affect the system functionality in any way.

I'm guessing your system might not have access to Internet but, unless you're planning to do something that would require such connection, it should not be a problem.

0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

The machine has internet access, and really, so far it is the only "detail" I saw as an abnormality, a reason I decided to post here, since it is in the SE80 transaction. Everything else is working.

Grateful for the information and help!

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be some SICF activation node missing or could be a hostname issu

could you try to open any WebDynpro and check it works ?