We have recently upgraded from 4.7EE to MySAP 5.0. In 4.7 EE there are some of the SAP standard objects we had modified.When tried to activate the earlier version of the objects after upgrade using SPAU it is not allowing me to do so.What I have to be done to activate earlier version of the SAP standard objects to activate.Can one have any idea?. Thanks in advance.
Follow the below steps for SAPU.
1) Click on Adopt Modification
Left side new system code
Right side old system code
Text in blue indicates that corresponding code is not present in another version.
We have to refer to old system (right side in split editor) texts in blue which means that particular block is missing in new system.
1) Press button modify button to scroll through modifications
2) To copy code of old system, place your cursor against modification (right side of split screen) and press Copy to accept modifications. The text would be stored in buffer.
3) Place cursor in left side of split editor and clink on insert. It will paste the old system block in new system.
To: add insert block of old system, press insert,
add replace block of old system, press replace
add Delete block of old system, press delete.
Keep the previous Transport Request number in Comments for future reference.
When you say copy, only the code between insert block is copied in buffer.
- Syntax check after each modification adoption.
- Please compare both the versions at every block of modification.
- After successful modification, activate the object.
- Sometimes, changes would be adopted automatically. (mostly for objects where traffic light green is indicated).
Please mark points if helpful.