Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap scripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am modifying the sapscript for Goods return delivery slip. I have put 2 boxes according to our format. One box

(left side) consists of the address of the plant. In the other box, I shud display the grn no and other details. How can i fix the grn no ,date fields in a particular position. Because,rite now, i am not getting the right alignment. Based on the length of the plant address fields, the right box contents are moving... how will i fix the fields in my right box at one place?

TIA,

sinthu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, i shud create totally 4 windows according to our requirment. but where will i call these 4 windows? right now, since they hve already provided a window RUKOPF for the header, i thought that would be easy.. my only problem is alignment of the right fields.

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sinthu,

you can Use the POSITION Command to set the origin for the coordinate system used by the XPOS and YPOS parameters of the BOX command...

/: POSITION [XORIGIN] [YORIGIN] [WINDOW] [PAGE]

like..

/: POSITION XORIGIN 2 CM YORIGIN '2.5 CM'

regards

satesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the code i've written.

BOX XPOS '0' CM YPOS '0.5' CM WIDTH '9.2' CM HEIGHT '3.5' CM FRAME 8 TW - (for the left box)

BOX XPOS '10' CM YPOS '0.5' CM WIDTH '10' CM HEIGHT '3.5' CM FRAME 8 TW - (for the right box)

<BB>From :</> &NAME1&,,,,,,GR Note No :,, &MKPF-MBLNR&

the From : and &name1& should be printed inside the left box and GR Note No :,, &MKPF-MBLNR& should be printed inside the right box.

Based on the lenght of &nam1&, the position of GR note no followd by &mkpf-mblnr& is changing....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinthu,

It would be better to create window in your page.

Create a window and add the fields that you want to display.

&itab-field&

Then draw a box around the window.

BOX xpos CM ypos CM ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

In one window(RUKOPF) , i have 2 boxes. That is all done.but my field postions inside the 2'nd box keeps changing.

Any solution for this ??

Rgds,

sinthu

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In u have to define paragraph and in that paragraph

set <b>Alignment</b> as <b>right</b>

and use above paragraph to print the content of that variable.

regards

vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Sinthu,

Create seperate windows instead of having one.

In the first window,

Display the first box and items.

In the second window, display the next items.

This would avoid mispositions.

Regards,

Wenceslaus.

0 Kudos

HI Sinthu,

did you try using the position commaand to fix the origin for the coordinate system XPOS and YPOS of the BOX command .. given in the previous post..

regards

satesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem solved. I created a new paragraph format,

and Set the tab positions in the paragraph format.

thanks for the info.

Regards,

sinthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, i shud create totally 4 windows according to our requirment. but where will i call these 4 windows? right now, since they hve already provided a window RUKOPF for the header, i thought that would be easy.. my only problem is alignment of the right fields.

0 Kudos

Hi sinthu,

Create a new paragraph format,

Set the tab positions in the paragraph format.

Set it to the maximum length of the fields so that they would not interfere with each other.

Otherwise, you can call the windows in your driver program.

Regards,

Wenceslaus.