Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my requirement When i see print preview of a delivery documnet from VL02N i have one line item in main window.The O/P is perfect.But when i press back button and see the o/p immediately once agian by selecting the same out put type there is on ore line item in the print preview.That means the same line item is displaying twice..

Can any body tell me what may be the problem?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like the driver program is having issues in clearing the variables of the line items because of which the table for line items is being appended with the same data again and again.

Make sure you clear the item table at the starting of the program, that should work.

Regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark all the helpful answers

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like the driver program is having issues in clearing the variables of the line items because of which the table for line items is being appended with the same data again and again.

Make sure you clear the item table at the starting of the program, that should work.

Regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark all the helpful answers

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The table used to store data and passing to SAPScript is not getting refreshed.

So, everytime you are coming back it just appending the record.

Regards,

Amit

Sandeep_Kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the driver program refresh the internal table before teh table gets filled.

Hope this helps.