Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I put more than one window in a sap script. is it possible to do so? I'm not aware of sap scripts, so please bear with me.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay.S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello vijay,

you can put more than one window in sap script

SE71=> Windows edit-> create element

Reward points if it helps.

regards,

krishna

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You can create as many windows in sapscript as you want.Go to Windows tab of the form.Go to Edit on the menu bar.Press create element.A pop up will be displayed.Enter your window name and the description.Save and activate the form.A new window will be created.

Message was edited by: mukesh kumar

0 Kudos

r u taking abt only window or main window....what ever..

refer...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vijay,

That is possible ....<b>settings-> form Painter</b> is the path ... the above mentioned path helps you to arrange the window within a page and in this way you can create as many windows as you want ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello vijay,

you can put more than one window in sap script

SE71=> Windows edit-> create element

Reward points if it helps.

regards,

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can create 99 main windows totally.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Goto <b>SE71</b>, in that give your Script name and go in change mode. In the Toolbar you will find a pushbutton <b>"Windows"</b>. Click that one, then in the menu bar <b>EDIT->Create Element</b>. A new window will be created, it will ask you for the dimension, enter the dimensions of the window. Then click on the <b>Page Windows</b> pushbutton in the toolbar. In that also <b>EDIT->Create Element</b>. Include your window, now your created window will be in the page to display.

Hope this is useful, reward if helpful.

Regards,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

You can put more than one window in a SAP script form.

Windows- edit-> create element

Reward with points if u find this helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Nagendra