Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap script request (urgent) ASAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

see if i got a request no sa1000to of a print prgram to modify the particular print program .

then what should be my approach that how can i make modification by having a request no. only.

plz give me the steps i have to follow for this.

and also tell me

2.that whethere after modification i have to go for new request to save it or i can save in the older reqest provided to me. if in new reqest i have to save then how it is done?

thanks to all in advance

i will surely give points to u for ur effort

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev

Go to <b>SE09</b>, check whether this request is released or not.

If released, you need to create a new Request for your chages. Also, you can see the programs included in that request. Thereby, you can know which program to make changes in.

Regards,

Raj

0 Kudos

if priviously request is created and u do the changes on program and when u do the save the new request will not create it automativally save it in privious request..

if u want to make new request than 1st goes to the privious request release the request and now when u save and activate the program it automativcaly ask u for create request.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Small correction in my reply

Check wether that particular Print program is transported or not.U can check in se10 .

If it is not transported u can use the old transport no.

If it is transported then use the new one and make required modifications.

Please check this and let me know if u further face any problems.

Regards

0 Kudos

dear raj

whether i can see only there the prog or can copy that prog also.if yes then let me know how?

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

You can see only which print program is attached in that request in se09. The goto 000 client give the program name and make a copy in Z namespace and do the necessary modification and save it. If the program is already transported create a new request.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check wether that particular Print program is transported or no.U can check in se10 .

If it not transported u can us the old transport no.

If it is transported then use the new one and make required modifications.

Please check this and let me know if u further face any problems.

Regards

0 Kudos

ravi

then u r saying that i have to develop print prog

from scratch.if that the reqest which is given to me

by TL to do some modification.

plz make it clear

if i have to develop from scratch then whether there is any way to copy the program from my old reuest no which i have . if yes then tell me how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Use transport organizer (SE09) and check for your request no. If the request is released, you have to create a new Request for your chages to your print program. Make the changes in the associated program and save teh changes with the request no given.

Regards,

Richa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

You can use TCode SE01. In the display tab give your Transport Request number and click the display button. Here you will be able to see if the TR is released or not. If it is released you'll have to create a new TR for your changes.

Also you will be able to see all objects under that TR. So you'll know the name of the Print program you need to change.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saurabh