Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SCRIPT questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am copying a standard delivery note SAP SCRIPT /MESAFS/ZDELNOTE into my own program and making changes.

Now my questions are:

1. Where should i mean which transaction should i execute this to see the output.

2. Before that i have to link my zform replacing the standard form some where. how should i do this ?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member221770
Contributor
0 Kudos

Subbu,

To print out a Delivery Note depends on your configuration, but is generally done at your Delivery (VL02N). Go to a delivery and specify the Output Type. Extras->Delivery Output->Header

To configure the system to use your SAPscript, go to transaction NACE. Select 'V2 - Shipping' and click the "Output Types" button. Now select your Output Type - LD00 (after looking at the name of your SAPscript, I would assume it is a Delivery Note) and click the "Processing Routines" folder. You will now see a table control with several columns. The "Program" column is your Print Program; "Form Routine" is the subroutine which gets called within your Print Program; "Form" is the name of the SAPscript you are using. Put your zform here.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Pat.

PS. Kindly assign Reward Points to the posts you find helpful.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member221770
Contributor
0 Kudos

Subbu,

To print out a Delivery Note depends on your configuration, but is generally done at your Delivery (VL02N). Go to a delivery and specify the Output Type. Extras->Delivery Output->Header

To configure the system to use your SAPscript, go to transaction NACE. Select 'V2 - Shipping' and click the "Output Types" button. Now select your Output Type - LD00 (after looking at the name of your SAPscript, I would assume it is a Delivery Note) and click the "Processing Routines" folder. You will now see a table control with several columns. The "Program" column is your Print Program; "Form Routine" is the subroutine which gets called within your Print Program; "Form" is the name of the SAPscript you are using. Put your zform here.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Pat.

PS. Kindly assign Reward Points to the posts you find helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try with this

assisgn the ZDELNOTE to corresponding output type

NACE - > V2(shipping) - > Select output type for Delnote

- > then assign

Formname ZRVDELNOTE

Program RVADDN01

Form routine ENTRY

then in Vl01/vl02n select a delivery number - > Extras - > Delivery Output - > Header - > specify your output type and save

VL03N - > enter delivery number - > Outbound delivery - > Issue Outbound Delivery

cheers,

sasi