Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap script - layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

is there a way to create paragragh format or character format which will add the description at the of the sentence?

i will try to explain better',

i am writing a layout for material movments and each time when i want to write the no (mseg-matnr) of the materials it writites it at the same place and not next to the matnr that is already there i want to write all the description in 1 line

mseg-matnr(loop no1) mseg-matnr(loop no2) mseg-matnr(loop no3)

now what i have is that mseg-matnr(loop2) delete mseg-matnr(loop no1) what can i do in order to write them one next to each other

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

place the write form with in loop at itab..Hope ur requirement is done.And also in declaring elements give /E ELEMENT NAME

/ itab-matnr.. Like this

LOOP AT ITAB(contains the data to be displayed).

CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'

EXPORTING

ELEMENT = 'ITAB1' "element name

FUNCTION = 'APPEND'

TYPE = 'BODY'

WINDOW = 'MAIN'

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

• MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

• WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

place the write form with in loop at itab..Hope ur requirement is done.And also in declaring elements give /E ELEMENT NAME

/ itab-matnr.. Like this

LOOP AT ITAB(contains the data to be displayed).

CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'

EXPORTING

ELEMENT = 'ITAB1' "element name

FUNCTION = 'APPEND'

TYPE = 'BODY'

WINDOW = 'MAIN'

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

• MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

• WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

0 Kudos

i cannt do it this way cause each time i get the matnr in a loop and when i try to write it in the footer section is always starts at the beginig of the line not after the matnr that already there