Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALV Refresh Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a table control in a subscreen,which reacts to a double click..

When user double clicks,I triggered a event and populated the contents in a model dialog box.

In one of the section of model dialog box, i have used SALV Grid using a container.

The question is, The ALV contents are not correct.When i click the second table control item.I am still getting the entries of the first line item,even though the SALV is bound correctly with right contents.

I have used container flush() and free() methods in PAI of model dialog box

Please advice on the same ...thanks

Edited by: A J Raj on Jun 9, 2010 8:45 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A J

once you have created your alv control, you have two options to push the changed content to the table:

1) just update data in the your internal table (initially linked to the ALV object with SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAY) and refresh the frontend. use method CL_GUI_ALV_GRID->REFRESH_TABLE_DISPLAY. Use the parameters for a layout-stable refresh.

2) if you want to create the ALV grid object freshly for any reasons, you first have to destroy the old object completely.

I recomment option number 1.

Best Regards

Bodo

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A J

once you have created your alv control, you have two options to push the changed content to the table:

1) just update data in the your internal table (initially linked to the ALV object with SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAY) and refresh the frontend. use method CL_GUI_ALV_GRID->REFRESH_TABLE_DISPLAY. Use the parameters for a layout-stable refresh.

2) if you want to create the ALV grid object freshly for any reasons, you first have to destroy the old object completely.

I recomment option number 1.

Best Regards

Bodo