Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Pricing Information - Including Calculated Fields

anthony_bateman3
Participant
0 Kudos

Anybody know if there is a function module / class method that can be called to return the pricing information, including calculated fields, excatly as is shown on the pricing conditions page of a sales order?

6 REPLIES 6

nikolayevstigneev
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Anthony!

With VBAK-KNUMV number you can go to KONV table. It stores the pricing information with regard to positions of sales order (KPOSN).

0 Kudos

Hi Nokolay,

Thanks! But does KONV also store claculated values such as subtotals?

0 Kudos

Well, if you need a simplified info, check fields VBAP-NETWR (sum without taxes), VBAP-KZWI* (depending on customization one of them should be tax amount, one of them - total). As you have noticed by the table name, it is according to sales order position. Total net amount with regard to the whole sales order can be found in VBAK-NETWR (but not taxes).

That's all I know of pricing for sales orders

Maybe the community helps you find some table with calculated subtotal values as you need, but I'm not sure whether it exists.

JuanCarlosDelga
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

Have tou tried with function BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE or BAPISDORDER_GETDETAILEDLIST?

Regards.

JCD

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes but I'm not sure if there is a direct correspondance with the screen displayed earlier.

0 Kudos

Hi Anthony

The program uses PRICING_BUILD_XKOMV to create the table you need.

Regards

JCD