Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order Item - Additional data B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I added zfields in sales order item level Additonal Data B. Now want validate one field as obligatory and error should be shown in incompletion log.

Here the second requirement is to add a button with Fcode on Additional data B screen, and want to add some functionality on click of a button. Can i add Fcode functionality on Additional data B screen.

Regards,

Praveen Lobo

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can achive this functionality by using screen exit i guess tht will satisfy ur requirement.

Regards,

Sana.

0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I added zfields in sales order item level Additonal Data B. Now want validate one field as obligatory and error should be shown in incompletion log.

Here the second requirement is to add a button with Fcode on Additional data B screen, and want to add some functionality on click of a button. Can i add Fcode functionality on Additional data B screen.

Regards,

Praveen Lobo

0 Kudos

Hi,

yes u can add the button with Fcode on Additional data B screen.But u have write the code in the PAI of the screen,inorder to do something,for that u need to have accesskey also...i hope while adding fields to Additional data B screen u ahve used teh accessskey for adding..zfields

Regards,

Nagaraj