Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87012086 - add the field STCD3 in output list

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the transaction S_ALR_87012086 (program RFKKVZ00) i would like to add the field STCD3 (Tax Number 3, table LFA1) in the selection screen and in the ALV output list. What should I do?

Thanks,

Serena

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm simplifying the question:

I only need the second part of the question: add the field LFA1-STCD3 (Tax Number 3) in the output list of the program RFKKVZ00. Which is the best solution?

Serena

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in the standard program u have to find the spot & enhance the required code for it....u have to add the field in structure & in alv ...also..i think it is useful hope so...

thanks

chaitanya

0 Kudos

Thank, Chaitanya. I know that, in general, it is used the spot & enhance.

I want to hear the word of the experts, what is the road, the more effective is "the more standard" in this particular case? Perhaps there is a way to do the customization?

Serena

0 Kudos

hi

copy the standard program to a zprogram & can do it ...add a field in selection screen & u can display in output list/....

thanks

chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm simplifying the question:

I only need the second part of the question: add the field LFA1-STCD3 (Tax Number 3) in the output list of the program RFKKVZ00. Which is the best solution?

Serena

0 Kudos

hi

we cant do anything to standard program ..if we had to then we need access key ....so please copy the program or enhance it....or copy the program convert the output classical to alv then add that field to the alv output.go thru the program upto 1548 line fetching logic is completed ...so convert classical to alv...if the problem is solved close the thread...

thanks

chaitanya

0 Kudos

Hi,

To test the solution, I created a Z program, copying the program RFKKVZ00 and I entered the code necessary in these three places in the program (lines commented with "Corr.stcd3). It works well.

DATA: BEGIN OF schl,
        lifnr_tab  LIKE tab_schl  VALUE 'LFA1',
        lifnr_feld LIKE feld_schl VALUE 'LIFNR',
        lifnr      LIKE text_schl,    
	  stcd3_tab  LIKE tab_schl  VALUE 'LFA1',               "Corr.stcd3
        stcd3_feld LIKE feld_schl VALUE 'STCD3',              "Corr.stcd3
        stcd3      LIKE text_schl,                            "Corr.stcd3
END OF schl.

* BLOCK A40: Steuerinformationen und Referenzen
INSERT lfa1-fiskn                  "Ktnr. der fiskal. Anschrift
       lfa1-stcd1                  "Steuernummer 1
       lfa1-stcd2                  "Steuernummer 2
       lfa1-stcd3                  "Steuernummer 3    "Corr.stcd3
       lfa1-stenr INTO a40.        "Steuernummer            " \TP 481335

*  BLOCK A40: Steuerrelevante Daten
      WHEN 'A40'.
      RESERVE 6 LINES.                                      " \TP 481335
        SUMMARY.

CALL METHOD htable->section_write
          EXPORTING
            id_content = text-104.

DETAIL.        
	  CALL METHOD htable->row_open( ).              "Corr.stcd3
        CALL METHOD htable->single_field_write        "Corr.stcd3
          EXPORTING                                   "Corr.stcd3
            id_description = schl-stcd3               "Corr.stcd3
            id_content     = lfa1-stcd3.              "Corr.stcd3
        CALL METHOD htable->row_close( ).             "Corr.stcd3

I want to make the final solution with spots & enhance. Could you help me how and where should I create them?

Serena

0 Kudos

hi serenaaa

for a zprogram u no need to enhance u can directly go with it ....but to a standard program u have to enhance...make a choice what u want to do.....

thanks

chaitanya

0 Kudos

hy,

I know. As I said, I just wanted to test the new pieces of source code, with the Z program.

Now I want to change the standard program with "spots & Enhance". I tried using implicit enhancement, but there no points available where I serve. Please help me in this particular case.

Serena

Edited by: serenaaa on Dec 14, 2011 10:43 AM (I pointed out the part of the text with 'bold')

0 Kudos

hi serenaaa

i hope i have given u a good suggestion.. i am trying for enhancement spot....we can update that table with a field but we cant display in output list ....so as far i am concerned zprog is good ....we have spots for declaration & some but no spot for arameters & start of selection.

thanks

chaitanya

Edited by: Chaitanya.M on Dec 14, 2011 10:44 AM

0 Kudos

Thanks, Chaitanya!

If you are able to help me solve this problem, thank you with all eighteen points !

Serena

0 Kudos

hi sereenaaa

i think that cant be done by enhancements as there are no spots....so u have to do it by zprogram as for no alternative....so consider zprogram & if u get tht i was wrong plz share the solution...

thanks

chaitanya

Edited by: Chaitanya.M on Dec 14, 2011 11:15 AM

0 Kudos

Indeed, unfortunately this field is not available for RFKKVZ00, Neither an enhancement/Badi has-been provided for this field.

Serena