Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run payroll simulation in ABAP and get the payroll result in ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Is there anyway I can simulate the payroll for a particular payperiod and employee in ABAP and then get the pay result for it in ABAP?

Please help

Best Regards,

WF

4 REPLIES 4

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt it. If you run payroll in simulation mode then no clusters gets created. This means no physical commit on DB takes places once results are generated. On the other hand capturing the results in flow is not probably achieveable too. This would mean interfering in payroll inner calucation or capturing them at the end (once results are dispalyed). You can of course send them to spool but importing its content to ABAP would be meaningless as the output is in tree form.

So in my opinion there is no such way.

Regards

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use function module - CALL FUNCTION 'PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT'

0 Kudos

You can use function module - CALL FUNCTION 'PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT'

Please read carefully. This FM can be used only if clusters are already generated. As he wants to get results during simulation this FM will never work as there is nothing to be extracted. Only when you have clusters you can extract the results.

Regards

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marcin,

I also think that it is not possible.

Best Regards,

William