Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFDUZI00 Print Prog. extra functionality, Wht data is migrating?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ECC6.00 version SAP has given a extra funtionality of "Data Migration" in the program RFDUZI00 (Print prog for printing the SAP Script of "Notice sent to customers for charged interest amounts for their late due payment").

SAP is achieving this Data migration functionality by calling the FM FI_INTITHE_WRITE_FOR_MIGRATION, fine. But, I did not understand that, actually, What is SAP doing? where its writing the data(i guess the data is customer open items)? where its migrating? is it to data base?

I have seen WHERE USED LIST of this FM, I went into this FM and tried to understand, actually whts SAP doing inside this FM, I tried to pull the FM documentation, in Google as well, but nothing is success!! So, pls. let me know it.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at OSS Note 670117 (the number is mentioned a few times in RFDUZI00) to get the context of the SAP changes... if you look at the code in FI_INTITHE_WRITE_FOR_MIGRATION you can see it is modifying tables INTITHE (FI Item Interest Calculation: Information per Item) and INTITIT (FI Item Interest Calculation: Details).

Jonathan

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at OSS Note 670117 (the number is mentioned a few times in RFDUZI00) to get the context of the SAP changes... if you look at the code in FI_INTITHE_WRITE_FOR_MIGRATION you can see it is modifying tables INTITHE (FI Item Interest Calculation: Information per Item) and INTITIT (FI Item Interest Calculation: Details).

Jonathan