Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REUSE_ALV_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

REUSE_ALV_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE i used this FM to fill the field catlog. for this i created one structure in se11 and passed tht structure to the above FM.later i added some fields to the structure, these fields are shown in hidden column in my layout. but i want this field in main column. how can i do it any suggestions

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rasheed,

after adding the fields,anyway the fields will be in the hidden column only since you have set the layout to be contained only this fields(i mean with desire fields).

if you want to view this(added) fields also in the display column then delete the layout you have set/saved.Then check it and again save the layout.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks

Padma.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Paste your complete code here, then it is easy to correct it, what is wrong in that code.

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rasheed,

after adding the fields,anyway the fields will be in the hidden column only since you have set the layout to be contained only this fields(i mean with desire fields).

if you want to view this(added) fields also in the display column then delete the layout you have set/saved.Then check it and again save the layout.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks

Padma.