Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

retrieving the multi-language short text data-field of some structures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

Can anyone tell me how can I get the short text field (english, german, ...) from a given structure.

I know I should use cl_abap_* but what function and what table should I use to get the appropriate data.

I don't want to copy past the hole short text of all structures and especially of different languages.

Please Help Me, I'll be thinkfull

Regards,

Kais

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will get the short text of any structure in the table DD02T of different languages i.e., the languages they are maintained in.

i have checked the class i couldn't find any instead of using classes you can use a simple select query on this table which will retrieve the short text of the structure.

regards

sarves

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will get the short text of any structure in the table DD02T of different languages i.e., the languages they are maintained in.

i have checked the class i couldn't find any instead of using classes you can use a simple select query on this table which will retrieve the short text of the structure.

regards

sarves