Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving the latest payroll run result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to retrieve the latest payroll run for the pernr and retrieve the betrg from crt table based on lgart(wage type).

I have used the FMu2019s 'CU_READ_RGDIR_NEW' to retrieve the rgdir table and extracted the latest seqnr and passed pernr, cluster id u2018RXu2019, and seqnr TO fm 'PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT'.

It is throwing information message u2018IMPORT ERROR: No result found for key u2018 . I could see the results in tcode pc00_m08_clstr for the pernr given as input.

Could you please let me know what are the inputs provided to FM 'PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT'.

Please help me out in rectifying this error.

Thanks & regards,

Maqsood.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,,, Maqsood

What abt the yesterday Question,,,, Regarding your pernr on the selection screen,,,,

did it worked or not......

Thanks

Saurabh

4 REPLIES 4

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check this.

[https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=18924940&messageID=6026308]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,,, Maqsood

What abt the yesterday Question,,,, Regarding your pernr on the selection screen,,,,

did it worked or not......

Thanks

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use FM CD_READ_RGDIR, u will get table RGDIR as output containing seqnrs of various payroll runs.

Now use FM CD_READ_LAST_RESULT_IN_RGDIR to read latest payroll run seqnr by feeding this fm with RGDIR table retrived from FM CD_READ_RGDIR.

Pass this SEQNR, PERNR, CLUSTER_ID(IN for india) to FM PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT to read payroll results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all