Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Transaction code by Each company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Is there anyway to restrict or find the transaction code assign to that company.

I want to delete or restrict the t code for a user belongs to perticular compay, how can I do that?

I belive with organization level option , it can define access for company not t codes ?

Thanks in Advanced

Piroz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if I fully understand your requirements. Authorization object S_TCODE is checked by SAP kernel before running any transaction. So you can define roles for each company. These roles will contain S_TCODE for each transaction required in this company. Then you will just assign a suer to correct role.

Your question is more related to security, so you should try security forum here on SDN.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if I fully understand your requirements. Authorization object S_TCODE is checked by SAP kernel before running any transaction. So you can define roles for each company. These roles will contain S_TCODE for each transaction required in this company. Then you will just assign a suer to correct role.

Your question is more related to security, so you should try security forum here on SDN.

Cheers

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do it by blocking the authorization..

I think blocking the AUth.Ogject S_TCODE for the needed users based on plant will do...Consult the basis team for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is always better to go with the assignment of roles to the user.

Thanks,

Sriram Ponna.