Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report associated to S_ALR_87013558.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i hope there is someone that can help me.

My question is: what is the report of tcode S_ALR_87013558?

I think GP1OXZTEJIS56VPQEBNRB109DMT but if i run this report by SE38 the selection screen is different.

I ask that because i have to create a report using syntax SUBMIT...USING SELECTION-SET...

Thanks,

Alex.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

I will ask you rather do a CALL TRASACTION because S_ALR_87013558 generates the report at runtime.

Go to SE93 & check the t-code, you will find an underlying Query related to it and no program name.

Since the report name will be dynamic & will not be fixed.

Hope i am clear.

BR,

Suhas

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at the transaction in tcode SE93, here is starts another transaction and passes some parameters to it. It looks like the report is generated automatically.

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

I will ask you rather do a CALL TRASACTION because S_ALR_87013558 generates the report at runtime.

Go to SE93 & check the t-code, you will find an underlying Query related to it and no program name.

Since the report name will be dynamic & will not be fixed.

Hope i am clear.

BR,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like its a report painter query . Try going to SE93 and give the tcode and check for any variant(D_SREPOVARI-VARIANT).

If you want to call that from a program you may have to submit it.

thanks