Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repaired objects cannot be included in Dev/Correction transport request err

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

I am trying to create a transport request for a validation in FI.But system is giving error message 'repaired objects cannot be included in Dev/Correction transport request' .SAP also suggest to create a repair task.Transport requst is created , but it does not include message/message class. Actaully this message class is imported from some external SAP system.How can we create repair task ? Is there is any option to create request directly in OB28 ?

Thanks in Advance ,

Joby

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

a task can be of type repair.. no need to do anything for that just select the Tr it will automatically create the task.

but i think this is not your problem.

goto Se03 and check for repaired objects

select your object and click repair flag, it will reset it.

then you can go ahead

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

a task can be of type repair.. no need to do anything for that just select the Tr it will automatically create the task.

but i think this is not your problem.

goto Se03 and check for repaired objects

select your object and click repair flag, it will reset it.

then you can go ahead

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Repair task will be created if the object is having a different original system.

You are saying that message class is taken from external system which means original system is different

Goto SE03 and select change object directory entries and give ur object name and change the original system to present system(which ur working on now).

Goto SE01 and select the transport and from the menu item you can choose change task type and a dialog screen will be displayed with three radio buttons from which you can select development/correction task

Have a look at this link

[Changing Objects in the Non-Original System|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/5b/2f7faca70911d2850b0000e8a57770/content.htm]

Regards,

Lakshman.

Edited by: Lakshman N on Oct 7, 2009 10:30 AM

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.When I go to SE03->change object directory entries and trying to find LIMU MSAD object but its not showing it in the objects list,But in error message object is shown as LIMU MSAD .

Thanks ,

Joby

0 Kudos

SE03

->Transport Organizer Tools 
----->Objects 
----------->Display Repaired Objects

check here

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Go to  the table TADIR (in SE11 t-code) --> check for the entries relevant to your message class under the column "OBJ_NAME". The source system(SRCSYSTEM) in these entries should be same as the current system. As the message class is imported from other system, if you can change the source system name to the current system probably you can resolve the issue.

Regards,

Sarat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sarat exactly looking for this.

Thank you its worked