Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing auth object from the role(PFCG)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to remove/delete some obsolete auth object from specified role. I know I can do this using BDC of transaction PFCG but I want to know is there any function module or BAPI which will delete specified auth object(Not T-code) from the specified role.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Guess you have to do it manually ( add/delete auth objects in PFCG)

Rgds,

Jothi.P

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Guess you have to do it manually ( add/delete auth objects in PFCG)

Rgds,

Jothi.P

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Jothi... but still I want to know if anybody knows the function module/bapi which delete/remove auth object from role.

0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I came to know, you can add the auth fields in the objts..by using the BAPI

SUSR_ADD_OBJECT.

Check <b>SUSR_* </b> and you will end up with lots of fn modules..

Rgds,

Jothi.P

0 Kudos

Hi Jothi,

I have checked that function modules. They are doing operations directly for Objects that mean they are deleting objects from the system directly irrespective of <b>Role</b>. This is not my requirement. I want to delete some objects from specific role only not from whole system. They will be present for another role also.

Anyway thanks a lot for your help. If you get any information please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Vishal.

0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

The one of the way is to create 'user-based dervied roles' and assign that to role to particular gp of users.Ur qestion is about how to removing auht obj from role (prgmmatically).I will let u know if i come across.

Rgds,

Jothi.P