Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote enabled Function module for a simple report program

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have to convert a Simple list report program to a remote enabled function module, so that it can be used from the online applications.

One option that comes to my mind is to create some import parameters for all the selection screen fields and then the result will be fetched in the export tables in function module. and call that report program using call transaction or submit program.

I Dont know whether this is a best solution or not, can you please help me with your suggestions?

Regards,

Ashish Shah

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the SUBMIT statment in the Function module , then in the report program you need to EXPORT the Result to the list then use the IMPORT option in the function moduel then pass the data to the TABLE parameters so that the data will be avilable in the table parameters

Regards

Sudheer

0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer ,

Can you give me any example showing how do we retrive the list output of the report program in this RFC function module ?

Regards,

Ashish Shah