Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regd. text in contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do you find all the text names and text ids in a particular contract, I mean from which table. My requirement was to find out a way to get the text for a given contract

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you are talking about purchasing contract.

The configuration of header level text is table T166K ,

item level text is T166P .

For a particular contract you can get the text using FM READ_TEXT. Get the Text ID from T166K/P . The text name would be <CONTRACT_NUM> for header and text object would be EKKO .For item text object would be EKPO and name would be <CONTRACT_NUM/ITEM_NO> .

You can check which texts have been maintained for a particular contract in table STXH giving above parameters i.e. text object & text name.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you're talking about purchase contracts.

I meant sales contracts VA41, VA42 transactions..

0 Kudos

hi,

check with TTXID table

cheers,

sasi

0 Kudos

object is VBBK

0 Kudos

hi,

you can check with

spro - > sales and distribution - > basic functions - > text control - > define text types / define and assign text determination procedures

0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a parameter called TDNAME which goes into READ_TEXT FM. This is the TextName(a unique number created for a text in a sales document). I couldn't find any table that links a particular sales document number and the TDNAME. Any help on this?

0 Kudos

The TDNAME will be Sales Order Number itself for Sales Header text. for sales Item it will be ordernum + itemnum concatenated.

Cheers

0 Kudos

hi,

TDNAME is the order number (sales/purchse/document)

cheers,

sasi