Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding TCode SO10 and table STXH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am having a doubt in SO10.

I am having the data in the table STXH as follows

TDOBJECT : BUT000

TDNAME : 2000174

TDID : ZDD1

TDSPRAS : E

in SO10 i am putting the same value as follows,

Text Name : 2000174

Text ID : ST Standard text

Language : EN

But i am not getting any value. Why? Any wrong with my process? please clarfy me.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Srikanth. S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not related data to Standard text,data related to header text or item text for any application like sales or purchasing

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not related data to Standard text,data related to header text or item text for any application like sales or purchasing

0 Kudos

Thanks Seshu for your reply,

One thing i want to know. Narmally if a sales from the transaction VA01 the data will be getting update. Then the updated order from VA02/VA03 we can see instead of opening the table.

The same way from which transaction the table STXH getting updated. How to view the data via a transaction?

You might understood my question. Pls clarify.

Thanks and regards

Srikanth. S

0 Kudos

see the SAVE_TEXT Function module ,this FM will update the data into transactons and also it updates into STXH Table

0 Kudos

Thanx Seshu,

you are saying only we have function module to update the table. No any transaction right? But normally if we put any data in SO10, we can read the function module READ_TEXT right? It won't update in STXH table? if any transaction is there please let me know.

Regards

Srikanth. S

0 Kudos

No Srikanth,

Let me say one example ,you created text in sales order item text -within transaction they call SAVE_TEXt Function module to create data in STXH.

if you use Read_text function module,it reads the data from STXH ,but internally it stores the data in DB Layer.

because when you see the STXH Table ,you do not see the text what you entered in transaction

0 Kudos

Thank you for ur reply.

I cleared. If i have any doubts i let u know.

regards

Srikanth.