Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abapers,

How can we do to display the declaration part of one document should be in the last of the content? (the document may contain one page or more than one page)

(This was one interview question I faced, my answer was, By using program lines with condition)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have a options(check box ) in smartform weather in first page or in last page .

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shubhas

greetings 4 the day.

i think u can put all declaration part in one box.....and place this box to the last of the content's main window.

plz eward if found helpful.........

prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try like this.

Take all the declarations(data) in the second page, and call that page using command when u needed (at end of your process).

Reward points if it is helpful.

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi kumar,

I didn't mean the declarations as variables, some words like in resume we can put declaration part at the end of the resume know? like that....i didn't mean a variable declarations...can u get my point?

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have a options(check box ) in smartform weather in first page or in last page .

Former Member
0 Kudos

In TEXT go to Conditions tab and check the checkbox only after the end of mainwindow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Create the declaration part in a particular window.For that particular window check the condition in condition tab as only after the end of main window or only on last page.

Regards,

Sreeja