Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding item header printing in the script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ia m working on Godds issue. The problem i am facing is, i am printing the item data in tabular form. Aftre printing the item data iam printing some 5 lines of text. If the item data prnting completes in the second page ending, then those five lines print in 3rd page. But my problem is iam getting item header in the third page also. But no utem data in the 3rd page. Ihave taken text elements for item header , one for those 5 lines of code, one for item dat in the main window. How to eleminate the item header in apage when no iten data in a page.

kishore

2 REPLIES 2

sreeramkumar_madisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use seperate start_form and end_form for those 5 lines of code.

Regards,

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like the data from second page is flowing to the third page.

We have also faced such error.

Check each text lines that is getting printed. Even if there is a single space at the end of the last line and that cannot be accomodated in the previous page, the text will flow to the next page and print the header information there also.

The blank non-printing characters which flow to next line of the text needs to be suppressed.

Regards

Subramanian