Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Invoice document (MIR4) question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN Friends,

I am using Basic type INVOIC02 to create the invoice document. I am filling up the IDOC segments in WE19as per my requirement and creating the Invoice document. My document get created successfully.

Here my questions are:

1. When I go to MIR4 to check whether the created document is correct, I do not see the PO Amount. It is coming as 0.00. Am I missing anything?

2. My posting date should always be the Invoice date. But my posting date is always the current date (sy-datum). Which segment should be populated in order that posting date is always invoice date?

3. If I process the BOL number for the first time then the payment block should be "free for entry" (which is working fine. But, when I reprocess the same BOL number for the 2nd time my payment block still shows "Free for entry". It should show as "Invoice verification". Is there something I am missing anywhere?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thankyou,

Nani

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any help is really really appreciated.

Thanks,

Nani