Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Infoset T-Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Could you please explain me the differences between the transactions SQ02 and RSISET ?

Both concerns INFOSET, but it seems there are differences.

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SQ02 allows you to print a kind of report where the whole infoset, along with selection logic and even manually written ABAP will be shown. And as it often happens, this is done by some ABAP report being called by the transaction, with no additional authority checks in report. Which means, I can get the whole structure of my infoset without SQ02, just by running this report. The report’s name is RSAQSHSG, and all it needs is the infoset name and the output mode, where you can put ‘A’ to see the whole. No tricks, simple and legal.

Transaction RSISET is used to copy the infosets.

Reward Points if found helpfull..

Cheers,

Chandra Sekhar.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

WE USE RSISET IN BI AND SQ02 ON R3 SIDE

RSISET FOR MAINTAINING INFOSETS

Reward if usefull .

Regards

raul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SQ02 allows you to print a kind of report where the whole infoset, along with selection logic and even manually written ABAP will be shown. And as it often happens, this is done by some ABAP report being called by the transaction, with no additional authority checks in report. Which means, I can get the whole structure of my infoset without SQ02, just by running this report. The report’s name is RSAQSHSG, and all it needs is the infoset name and the output mode, where you can put ‘A’ to see the whole. No tricks, simple and legal.

Transaction RSISET is used to copy the infosets.

Reward Points if found helpfull..

Cheers,

Chandra Sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks