Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding information message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created a user exit for the transaction fb60 that is triggered when the user clics save. The exit is working just fine but the problem is that because im sending an Error message every field in the screen gets blocked and it does not allowed to correct their values. So you just have to cancel and reenter all the information again.

My question is how to avoid that, is there maybe a way to send just an information message and stoping the transaction so that the document wont be saved?

Regards,

Roberto

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally, edits and their error messaging are done in the PAI section.

The system would "unlock" for input any field listed in the CHAIN/ENDCHAIN block.

Not sure if you can do that from your exit or not, but it's the only solution I can think of off hand.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally, edits and their error messaging are done in the PAI section.

The system would "unlock" for input any field listed in the CHAIN/ENDCHAIN block.

Not sure if you can do that from your exit or not, but it's the only solution I can think of off hand.

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when I had a similar problem I went for a BADI I used a raise error message exception....

BADI's for ur Tr.
FAGL_AUTHORITY_CHECK
FAGL_PERIOD_CHECK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers. I used OB28 and solved the problem

Regards,

Roberto