Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Display the Contents in Disable mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

our scenario is First one ALV output screen is displayed and if i selected the particular row one T.Code has to be called this is working now but issue is that T.code should be called in disable mode(I.e custom T.Code).Any one could you suggest please.With example.

Thanks,

Hari.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which Tcode are you wanting to call? -> if it is a standard SAP one, then there is typically a display version e.g. FB03 for FI documents, XK03 for vendors etc.

But if you have a custom Tcode then you could have a separate transaction (e.g. Z_MY_TCODE_DISP) that calls the same screen as your update / create Tcode but you lock down the screen fields and adjust the PF-STATUS to hide modification options logic like "if sy-tcode = 'Z_MY_TCODE_DISP".....".

Alternatively, you could export a value to memory before calling your custom Tcode and pick this memory value up inside your Tcode via an Import, and react accordingly.

Jonathan