Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding customer exits

rakesh_mandal
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

can any one explain me the exits for xd01 where i can store the customer number while debugging and not internal as value of customer number.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain me little bit more with examples ! Not clear for me!

0 Kudos

Did u try any BADI methods? for e.g.in BADI- CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA, there is SAVE_DATA method wherein you can get the customer number.

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

in xd01 m putting account group as g one-time client,and company code as us01 after thet m putting values for title,streetno,postal code,region.then i put values for industry code.then on extra i put values on classification.thet is udns number,name,uhc duns number,name.now when after clicking on back button it is taking me to exit_saplclfm_002 there i have written the logic.but after debugging m seeing that the customer number it has stored is internal.so i need a point where i can insert the actual client number in place of internal

Regards,

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

If it is one time customer! Please create the external number range for this! You are trying to change the internal number of a customer with the external client number! I guess it is not good idea to change from internal number to external.

Even it is not avoidable!

Check exact place where the number will be generated and play with implicit enhancements as per your requirment!

For your information it works if you do it beck before function! Please find the example I created!

Changed from internal to external ( Kiran).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put the breakpoint in the code ( Program : MF02DFK0 ; Function : NUMBER_GET_NEXT). After the function call, the KNA1-KUNNR will contain the customer number.

Also don't forget to put breakpoint on statement for the following statements:

i) Call customer   ( Customer exit )

iii) get_badi  ( give information on kernel BADI )

Breakpoint on method:                        ( Classic BADI)

i) Class - CL_EXITHANDLER

ii) Method - GET_INSTANCE  .

You can make use of any exit, triggered after FM 'NUMBER_GET_NEXT'.

Regards,

DPM

narendar_naidu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yesterday u have posted the same question and deleted i guess, anyways

for ur issue, either use conversion routine to get the internal or external customer number.

or check whether you are using the correct customer account group, because for few account group the internal assignment is done.

regards,

rakesh_mandal
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Maju,

i did not try any badi method.ok let me check