Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read MULTIPLE idocs data with all sgmn to my internal table in a single

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Folks!

I have a question, I know to read SINGLE idoc data with all segments, we have FM IDOC_READ_COMPLETELY but my requirement is to Read MULTIPLE idocs data with all segments to my internal table in a single shot without keeping this FM in loop! since it is performance issue, at a time i may want to read 1000 idocs data!

Could anyone please let me know is there any way to get this, keeping mind of performance and any other FM?

Best Regards,

Srini

3 REPLIES 3

vijaymanikandan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to explore how WE09 works.

0 Kudos

How you want to read mulitple IDocs based on Time?

then directly read data from EDIDD table based on IDoc creation time.

Regds,

0 Kudos

Hi,

I know idoc numbers and i can write a select Query to DB table EDID4 to get all segments data to my internal table. But i am looking for FM to do this. because i have too many number of idocs and each idoc is having many segments(I am thinking in performance point of view!) The FM IDOC_READ_COMPLETELY can accept only ONE IDOC number as import parameters at a time to get segment data. in similar way do we have any other FM? or other way? except select query to EDID4 table?

Best Regards,

Srini