Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Txn F-28

hitesh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I copied txn F-28 to ZF28 and Post Incoming Payment using Payment Advice Number ( Idoc ).

But when i display document using FB03, in Environment Menu there is option Payment Usage is disabled. How do i enable this menu option.

Thanks.

Hitesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ananjun1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did you say that you copied an SAP transaction to a Z version??

Anand

10 REPLIES 10

ananjun1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did you say that you copied an SAP transaction to a Z version??

Anand

0 Kudos

Anand,

Yes, you are right. I copied an SAP transaction to a Z version.

Thanks.

Hitesh

0 Kudos

Hitesh

First of all I wouldnt recommend copying SAP transactions but assuming that there has been a business need to do so, please make sure that all dependent objects have also been copied viz menus, statuses etc and activate them. (With some SAP transactions some of these options could come from customizing)

Hope this helps..

Anand

0 Kudos

Anand,

Yes, it has been business need to do so.

I do see Enviornment menu and option for payment usage as i mentioned earlier but is disabled. All other required options in menu are active and working ok. So i think menus, statues are active.

If you know anything about payment usage customizing please let me know.

Thanks.

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this option available for the same data in the standard transaction F-28? If not, then you cannot provide it in your Z transaction either, correct?

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Yes, i do this option available when i use F-28 txn code.

Thanks.

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

I cannot find a suitable document that I can use as an example in my system to find out when it is enabled or disabled. But may be look at this field in the program and see how it is used. Also, in the PBO, see when this function code is getting disabled. I will try on my side to be more accurate in answering this but meanwhile you can try those ways.

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Srinivas,

I did find some old sap notes 84523, 313344 but notes are already applied since we are on patch 57.

Thanks.

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

When you copied this transaction to your Z transaction, I don't know which includes you copied to your Z includes, but here is where the check is. This is actually happening in another program MF05LO00 of main program SAPMF05L. I don't know where in your flow logic, it comes, but looks like it is hardcoded deep inside and is not a configuration task.

Here is the code of module "module excltab_uebersicht output.".

if  bkpf-tcode    ne 'F110'
  and bkpf-tcode    ne 'F111'
  and bkpf-tcode(3) ne 'FBZ'
  and bkpf-tcode    ne 'FB05'
* additional functionality for clearing documents
  and bkpf-tcode    ne 'FB1K'
  and bkpf-tcode    ne 'FB1D'
  and bkpf-tcode    ne 'FB1S'
  and bkpf-tcode    ne 'FBW2'                             "Note 0409904
  and bkpf-tcode    ne 'FBW4'                             "Note 0409904
  and bkpf-bstat    ne 'A'
  or  bkpf-bstat    eq 'B'
  or  xarch eq 'X'.            " not for archived documents; Note 389794
    excltab-okcode = 'EPOS'.
    append excltab.
  endif.
* display of cancel document button
  if bkpf-stblg is initial.
    excltab-okcode = 'CA'.
    append excltab.
  endif.

Your transaction code should be there somewhere or you should find a way to replace the BKPF-TCODE with the standard tcode F-28. Currently it may be having ZF28. This is just one place, may be there are others that are doing a similar kind of exclusion based on tcode. You will have to dig deep into your code in debugging to see where it is getting excluded.

Good luck,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

Looks like somewhere in your ZF28, you need to set the value of BKPF-TCODE to one of these values. Cross check with an existing document that was created using standard SAP transaction to see what value of TCODE it has and use the same one may be.

Look at SAPLF064>LF064F01>"form pf_status_set using rtr_exctab type slis_t_extab." for this code

if  bkpf-tcode    ne 'F110'
  and bkpf-tcode    ne 'F111'
  and bkpf-tcode(3) ne 'FBZ'
  and bkpf-tcode    ne 'FB05'
  and bkpf-tcode    ne 'FB1K'
  and bkpf-tcode    ne 'FB1D'
  and bkpf-tcode    ne 'FB1S'
  and bkpf-tcode    ne 'FBW2'                              "Note 0409904
  and bkpf-tcode    ne 'FBW4'                              "Note 0409904
  and bkpf-bstat    ne  c_a
  or  bkpf-bstat    = c_b.
    exc-fcode = 'EPOS'.
    collect exc into rtr_exctab.
    exc-fcode = 'AU'.
    collect exc into rtr_exctab.
  endif.

FB03 is using an ALV to show you the document lines.

Srinivas