Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio Button in Table control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone suggest how to use a radio button in table control? My requirement is such that for each line i need a group of radio button from which one has to be chosen. This has to be repeated for all lines.

Please suggest any methods.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U have to insert some flag fields (as radiobutton) in the table control and group them.

So if a radiobutton is select the corresponding field will have the value X, else SPACE.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal, Welcome to SDN.

It is very simple to Add RadioButtons in Table control, After creating the Table control in Screen painter, Drag and Drop the Radiobutton inside table control at whatever position you want, Give Some name to Radio Button(R1), do the same for different Radio Button(R2, R3...), so now you can see Radio buttons in all the lines inside table control, Press Ctlr(control key) and select all the Radiobutton in the First Row, Right-Click and say Radio-button -> Define(now u r grouping the Radiobuttons), after this design, in Your Code u can use 'X', If R1 = 'X'..... and carry on with your Logics. Hope this solves your Problem. Reward Points if your Problem is solved.

Cheers...

Santosh

0 Kudos

Obrigado .. resolveu meu problema....

Funcionou .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh and Max for replying.

I have tried inserting the radio button to the table control and checking its value for 'X' but my requirement is that for a column more than one radio button can be chosed. So is there a way that i can assign the radio button of a single column to different group?

0 Kudos

Yes u can always assign the Radio button in table controls for different groups, one suggestion, i thing checkbox shud solve ur issue, Anyway could you give me the exact Requirement, so that i can propose the solution in a better way.

Regards:-

Santosh