Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota Arrangement Data load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am loading the quota arrangement data. Can someone please suggest me if there is any standard way to load the qouta arrangement data into the system. Right now, i am using the function module, ME_UPDATE_QUOTA, but the same is not returning any error log. So i am facing issue with the same.

Regards,

kochus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for your requirement below FM are available but you better go with LSMW or BDC.

ME_UPDATE_QUOTA

ME_UPDATE_QUOTA_PD

ME_UPDATE_QUOTA_BATCH

ME_UPDATE_REQUISITION_QUOTA

ME_UPDATE_SCHEDULES_QUOTA

ME_UPDATE_PLAF_QUOTA

ME_UPDATE_QUOTA_REORG

ME_UPDATE_AFPO_QUOTA

ME_UPDATE_QUOTA_SCHEDULES

ME_UPDATE_QUOTA_FROM_REQ

ME_UPDATE_QUOTA_DIALOG

Regards,

Sanjay Gogikar

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for your requirement below FM are available but you better go with LSMW or BDC.

ME_UPDATE_QUOTA

ME_UPDATE_QUOTA_PD

ME_UPDATE_QUOTA_BATCH

ME_UPDATE_REQUISITION_QUOTA

ME_UPDATE_SCHEDULES_QUOTA

ME_UPDATE_PLAF_QUOTA

ME_UPDATE_QUOTA_REORG

ME_UPDATE_AFPO_QUOTA

ME_UPDATE_QUOTA_SCHEDULES

ME_UPDATE_QUOTA_FROM_REQ

ME_UPDATE_QUOTA_DIALOG

Regards,

Sanjay Gogikar

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I am using ME_UPDATE_QUOTA FM, but its not returning any error, so i dont hav an option to capture the error for the kick outs.

Regards,

kochuus

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use LSMW with IDOC method

message type LPIEQU

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

I havent work on LSMW with idoc method, so can uyou just guide me

REgards,

Kochuus

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is no bigger difference to any other import method in regard to the steps you have to prepare.

in step1 you choose the idoc method

you have to define the source structure and source fields in step 2+3 like in any other import method.

you assign your source structure to the target structure as you do it in in any other import method, only .. the IDOC structure is probably much bigger than the structures you have when you do a recording. You have to assign you single source structure to all relevant IDOC structure levels you need.

Field mapping in step 5 may have much more fields than field mapping in recording, but the mapping itself is the same.And you usually focus on the fields you have in your source.

step 6 till 12 are equal to any other import method

because of import method IDOC you get different steps for the execution, step 13 to 16.

In general you can execute those steps without entering any field yourself.

the important part is the before you start. you have to activate IDOC processing in the start screen of LSMW

In the very first screen you get after you execute LSMW transaction via menu Settings > Idoc Inbound processing.

details can be found here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/d4/0a43a124e8924ea890cf0855860db5/frameset.htm