Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota 2006 deduction

former_member188217
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We a client requirement , to develop a custom web dynro object , enabling users to create leave request. On creating the request a custom infotype say 9001 is updated with a record having the below information

absence type

start date

end date

start time

end time

The underlying custom workfloe for the webdynro , need to update the corresponding quota record in 2006 for this absence request.

Kindly advice if there is any bapi or function module available that will allow me to modify the quota record based on the absence type . start date and end date.

Or please explain how the logic can be designed along with the table.

Thanks,

ANju

3 REPLIES 3

former_member227140
Active Participant
0 Kudos

use 3 Function modules in sequence to achieve required results of updating infotypes.

BAPI_EMPLOYEE_ENQUE

HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION

BAPI_EMPLOYEE_DEQUE

you will get many sample codes here on SDN for this. please search

0 Kudos

Hi abhijeet,

For using HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION to modify the existing quota record in 2006, i need to pass the new record for 2006 .

How can i determine the quota type and the deduction based on absence type.

In our scenario we need to create 2001 record only after the manager approves the request but 2006 infotype need to be deducted when the request is created(even before approval)

Thanks,

ANju

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anju,

You can try with function module "RH_INSERT_INFTY".

Refer to the documentation of the FM and pass the parameters for updating.

Regards,

TP