Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Not possible to determine shipping point for item 00010" when creating PO with BAPI_PO_CREATE1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I'm trying to create a PO with BAPI_PO_CREATE1, but I get the return error message "Not possible to determine shipping point for item 00010".

If I do the same thing in ME23N (ie. create a PO with the same data as I give to the parameters of BAPI_PO_CREATE1), the shipping tab (including shipping point) is created once I fill in the Supplying Storage Location (RESLO) on item level, but for some reason BAPI_PO_CREATE1 can't do the same thing. I've also tried to fill the parameters POSHIPPING, POSHIPPINGX and POSHIPPINGEXP but, it gives the same result.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi

Check these things..

- The Delivering plant in customer master should be maintained

- Receiving plant needs to have customer created in sales org of sending plant.

- In sales org of sending plant materials need to have sales views .

- Customer data should to be assigned to plant in stock transfer config.

- Correct loading group (material) and shipping conditions should be done on Shipping point   determination.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member

Hi

Check these things..

- The Delivering plant in customer master should be maintained

- Receiving plant needs to have customer created in sales org of sending plant.

- In sales org of sending plant materials need to have sales views .

- Customer data should to be assigned to plant in stock transfer config.

- Correct loading group (material) and shipping conditions should be done on Shipping point   determination.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the fast response.

All of these are in place, as I said: its working when I use ME23N instead of BAPI_PO_CREATE1. So this leads me to believe that there is some problems with this FM.