Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a transaction code which calls a query, the problem is that the query do not exist anymore, I think I have to generate it as we had a release change in the system. When I go to transaction se93 and enter the transaction code I can see the program name of the query which is really long, how can I look at the query with this long name?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try FM RSAQ_DECODE_REPORT_NAME

~thanks to Eric

7 REPLIES 7

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try FM RSAQ_DECODE_REPORT_NAME

~thanks to Eric

0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

after running the mentioned function I get the name of the query, but when I enter the name of the query in sq01 it says, that the query doesn't exist, how shall I go on?

0 Kudos

check if you are in the correct user group

0 Kudos

the problem is that the user group which is mentioned in the function is not available in sq01.

my user group begins with SYSTQV and this is not listed in the f4 help when I click on change user group.

0 Kudos

AQZZZSDN_UGRP===ZSDN_QUERY====

There is a specific naming convention to this program.

It starts with AQZZ, continued by user group name, from seventeenth character Query Name starts and rest of the spaces are filled with u2018=u2019 (equals).

0 Kudos

almost all user groups listed in f4 help started with /SAPQUERY/ and then it goes from a to Z after the slash,

so where is my user group?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Pls elebrote ur question, its not clear.

Thanks

Suraj