Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qty not getting Confirned in Sales Ord created through IDOC: ORDERS05

former_member311223
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new to IDOCS.

I have an issue where Quantity is not getting Confirmed while created Sales Order via IDOC : ORDERS05. I checked the Segemnt E1EDP01->E1EDP20 for the Scheduled Line Items. Here the only DATE field EDATU was getting populated.

So while debugging I also populated the field WMENG into the segment E1EDP20. Still the Confirmed Quantity was not getting Updated in VA02/VA03.

We we created the sales order manually the Confirmed Quantity was getting Updated. Hence no issue.

Kindly Guide..

Regards

Gopa

13 REPLIES 13

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quantity needs to be in E1EDP01-MENGE. Also quantity and date need to be in E1EDP20-WMENG / EDATU.

If this does not work then check with your local SD/MM expert. When entering an order, we pass the required date and quantity. An ATP check should be triggered, which would then confirm the date/quantity (in a simple scenario).

There could be a variety of other factors not related to an IDoc (e.g. an automatic block) that could affect the ATP behavior, which we'd never be able to guess here on SCN.

0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

Quantity is getting populated into E1EDP01-MENGE. Also quantity and date is getting populated into E1EDP20-WMENG / EDATU.

Still issue is not solved.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please provide the idoc posting function module you are using?

Nabheet

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nabheet madan wrote:

Can you please provide the idoc posting function module you are using?

I'd be very surprised if it's not a standard one.

@gopa - are you 100% sure that when an order is placed manually the users don't do something special to get this confirmed? I can only guess there might be a user exit / enhancement that for some odd reason is not getting triggered when an IDoc is posted.

Perhaps it would also help placing the same exact order in VA01 and via IDoc (make sure to use the same user ID) and then just compare the entries in VBAK/VBAP/VBEP. Sometimes this provides a clue.

If there is still nothing and it looks identical, send a message to SAP.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor

Most likely it should be standard but I have seen instances people customizing the stuff as per there needs:):)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

gopa,

Check the available stock, of the same material in a different plant and storage location (CO09).

Create a sales order manually, for that master data, for that plant.

Create a sales order with IDoc.

Check if the delivery date in the manual order and order created by the IDoc are the same.

Are there any issues with confirmed quantity, in the one created by the IDoc?

0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Thanks for ur reply...

This material is not relevant for available check and if we are doing the same process manually(VA01) then we are able to generate the Sales order with the Confirmation Qty in the Scheduled Line.

But when we are creating the same via IDOC it is not creating.

0 Kudos

gopa,

Important piece of information is that this material is not relevant for availability check!

The order created manually does it have the same plant, sales organization and distribution channel as the order created by IDoc?

0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Yes.. The order created manually have the same plant, sales organization and distribution channel as the order created by IDoc.

former_member311223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now while creating the IDOC the old existing program in the older version(4.6) they are passing the value  E1EDP01-ABGRU  = 'S0'.

If i remove this value 'S0' and then execute the IDOC the Sales Order is getting created and the Confirmed Qty is also getting updated properly.

But I am not getting as why this field(E1EDP01-ABGRU  = 'S0') is working fine in the 4.6 version and not in the ECC6 version.

Regards

Gopa

0 Kudos

Hi,

The field is reference to reason for rejection! if it is not available check the configuration and table TVAG to set up the same!

I think it is a customized one : ABGRU  = 'S0'

Rg, Kiran

0 Kudos

Thx Kiran for u reply,

I checked the filed Reason For Rejection(ABGRU)  = 'S0'  for Old and the New version in the table TVAG. In both places the data exists with the same parameters.

Still the qty is Not getting confirmed in the Line Item(Scheduled Lines) levelOld Version using the IDoc : ORDERS05 in VA01 while creating Sales Order. The Confirmed Qty is showing ZERO in Scheduled Lines tab for the Line Item Level.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Items with reason for rejection (AKA rejected items) are not going to be confirmed. To my knowledge that's how it worked in SD since the beginning of times. I can only guess that there could've been some kind of a user exit / modification that caused the orders to work differently.

This is not an ABAP question, I'd suggest to discsuss with your users and SD expert locally what is it that they're trying to achieve. Entering a rejection reason and expecting the item to be confirmed kind of defeats the purpose of the field.