Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

push button - Screen enhancement for contract MM06E005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using the enhancement MM06E005 to add custom fields on the subscreen. i have created a table control there and i am trying to use two push buttons, one is for adding entries to table control and another one is for deleting.

But the problem is , system is giving an error saying this (custom function codes) is not available in the table T168F. This is a table where all the function codes for the purchasing document(contract) is mentioned.

Any body knows how to go about this problem. Do we need to contact with SAP for this.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to use function codes available in purchasing transaction,look at purchasing transaction ,some of them they may not be used , use those push buttons for ur req.

anyhow look at table T168F -

0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand what you are saying, but is it advisable to add entries to T168F. For testing purpose i have added entries to this and to T168 tables. But still i am getting same error.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Do not add entries in T168F Table and i said use one of function code which is not used in purchasing..

0 Kudos

Hi,

By implementing the code given in the note 138855, we can solve this problem

0 Kudos

hi, i hv attempted to use a fcode which is not used in purchasing but system prompts "This function not allowed here Message no. 06007" instead... pls idea how to work ard this? thanks.