Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order summary for a same PO line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm working with SAP script for purchase order. Now problem is that when I give the print from purchase order the data contains several same PO line items, which I don't want printing, but I want summation of their quantities and print them only once.

I have assigned the print program (SAPFM06P) and my own SAP script form to the required (NEU) output type.

Please help.

Regards,

Frenky

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You should create your sapscript as copy of MEDRUCK.

So you have to comment (insert /*) the text elements to print items data (like ITEM_LINE etc, etc) and use only text elements like TOTAL_AMOUNT.

Max

0 Kudos

Hi

What does "same PO line items" mean?

That mean several equal PO line items with the same: material, description, price and delivery date, but with different order quantity.

I want to summarize all that equal PO line items depending on order quantity and print that total.

Example for this problem is below.

Best regards,

Frenky

Item Material Description

Net value Price Order qty. Unit Delivery date

10 646646 HOOD IDG915E/ELICA

3.644,10 364,41 10,000 PC 13.01.2006

20 646646 HOOD IDG915E/ELICA

5.466,15 364,41 15,000 PC 13.01.2006

Total Order qty.: 25,000 PC

30 ……..

Total net value: 10.330,65 EUR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Frenky.

What does "same PO line items" mean?

Next, if you don't want to use your own print program (a Z-copy of SAPFM06P), you could implement a check in the Main window of the SAP Script as a

/: PERFORM your_check IN PROGRAM zprogram changing l_flag.

Then you can print the lines of the PO (IF ENDIF) function of the value of l_flag.

Best regards,

Bogdan