Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working with a type of request "Z", the invoices for this type of request are generated monthly in one PO Position by an interfase, when I look for a PO of this type in the EKKO table the field that must contain the Total Value of the PO has only the value of the charge regard to the last month invoiced, but If I use the ME23N transaction in the Status tab of the Header data I see the correct value, in other words, the Total Value of the PO, there is another table that holds this Total Value?.

Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

It looks like that data is calculated by the ME23N program. If you would like to pick it apart, I believe that it all starts with the include program <b>LMEGUICIW</b>

Regards,

Rich Heilman

2 REPLIES 2

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

It looks like that data is calculated by the ME23N program. If you would like to pick it apart, I believe that it all starts with the include program <b>LMEGUICIW</b>

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

I'm afraid it's not stored in a table, but calculated each time ME23N is called.

BR,

Alvaro