Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order Download ALE Config for automation

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to automate the current PO idoc creation message download whenever a PO is created , changed or deleted. We have set up an output type Z005 for it and manual creation of idocs from the Purchase Order works fine. We need to automate it though. We have used the transactions NACE, VK01 and MN04 but the PO download message ORDERS is not triggered automatically.

regards

Aveek Ghose

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try calling function IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDERS

Cheers

Colin.

0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not the problem as we are using this function module anyway. The problem has to do with the config for automation .I have currently been able to trigger the idoc for create and change though. I now need some additional config for the delete.

regards

Aveek

0 Kudos

Hi Aveek,

Just make sure that field LOEKZ of table EKPO (the deletion indicator) is set to be relevant for change output in customizing.

Regards,

John.

0 Kudos

Thanks John for the info. I will try it.

regards

Aveek

0 Kudos

Hi,

Although EKPO-ELIKZ and EKPO-LOEKZ is change relevant for outputs the idoc is triggered for delivery completion indicator ( EKPO-ELIKZ ) but the field is not in the idoc.

Secondly the idoc is not generated when a line item is deleted ( EKPO-LOEKZ ). All the neccessary config has been done including 2 line items in the message control for ME10 / Z005 ( output type).

Any suggestions.

regards

Aveek Ghose

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can the deletion of a PO line item trigger an idoc via config or do we need to perform coding in the user-exit of the function module idoc_output_orders. What it does is that if there are 2 line items and I delete the first one then the idoc only displays the 2nd line item. The delivery complete indicator triggers a change idoc but the field we need EKPO-ELIKZ is not in the idoc. Is there any way to find out in the idoc that the delivery for the line item of the PO has been completed.

regards

Aveek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aveek,

You first have to check if the output type you have customized for the Purchase Orders is triggered. So create a PO and check in the message determination that your output type is triggered. If it has been triggered save the Purchase order and re-enter the purchase order to check the message has been processed succesfully (yout output type should be "green" now).

Regards,

John.