Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with table maintenance generator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hye,

When i do create entries in table contents, the column name is shown as (+)....

where the problem is ?? how to get resolved....tried recreating the TMG but not use.

Thanx & Regards,

Manisha Suvarna.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member217316
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha

This i suppose has nothing do to with the TMG.

I think you need to correct the data element entries you have assigned to those fields which are appearing as '+'. Either they are predefined data types or without any data type.

As a trial, just assign those fields with a standard or an already created data element and regenerate the TMG. Then you'll see that the column names will be appearing correctly.

Hope this helps.

Harsh

4 REPLIES 4

former_member217316
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha

This i suppose has nothing do to with the TMG.

I think you need to correct the data element entries you have assigned to those fields which are appearing as '+'. Either they are predefined data types or without any data type.

As a trial, just assign those fields with a standard or an already created data element and regenerate the TMG. Then you'll see that the column names will be appearing correctly.

Hope this helps.

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do one thing, find the program name that is maintaining this table.............and then go to SE80............then go to the screen layout...............and write the name of the field instead of + after that you can check the table maintainence......you will see the field name as u have written in screen layout for the field as text.................you can find the name from system - status........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by me. Simple Forgot to give field labels for data elements. Thanx to all.

Edited by: Manisha Suvarna on Jun 12, 2010 7:38 PM

former_member214857
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha Suvarna.

You can edit this information editing Maintenance view following steps below:

- Transaction Se55

- Environment -> Modification -> Modification Screens

There you can edit this information and Add the right value.

Kind regards