Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in ZTABLE Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I created an ztable with 3 fields. mandt, name, email. All the fields are charector fields. I created table maintenance for that table with name zpst_user_email. I transported that table to production.

It was not succesful. Then i opened my change request and there in the object list of request an object as 'Definition of a Maintenance and Transport Object' was present.It has been automatically created. I selected that object it goes to Tcode 'SOBT'.

There in the Tcode there is one field Transport and it is marked as 'No Transport'. I changed it to 'Transport Manualy'. then it got transported.

But the same thing if i tried to transport a table without Table Maintenance it is happening without errors.

So some thing related to Table maintenance.

Can someone explain this...

Thanx in advance,

Britto J

5 REPLIES 5

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What was the error? Is this related to missing of some table maintanence objects?

Regds

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please take 'CLNT' as the field for MANDT.

Regards,

Subhasish

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have given field as CLNT and Data element as Mandt. Also the error which shows while transport is

'The table is not activated'. But the table is activated.

Thanks,

Britto J

0 Kudos

Have you tried to activate the table in production. It might give you an error if something gets missed.

By default objects transported will be generated automatically.

Regds

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give the return code & error description after import to production , you can get this from STMS transaction, there could be several reasons why the import fails especially when you try to transport table maintenance, if the system finds error whild loading the screens generated by table maintenance also this happens, unless we knwo the reason for import failure, we will not be able to conclude any thing in this case,

Rgds,