Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in including search help exit for MM03 transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am trying to include search help for MM03 trasaction based on MATKL(material group) WGBEZ (description) in the form of alv tree display.

Fuctionality i want to achive is :

1. after pressing F4 on MM03, it prompts to select material group screen, on pressing F4 on material group, now i am able to get the ALV tree display of all the materials and description based on the selection screen criterion.

2. now, after selecting one material group from ALV screen, i am able to map the corresponding value on the material group on the previous(intermediate) screen, but after pressing enter on this screen, i need to get the corresponding material to be mapped on the MM03 transaction, which i am unable to get.

when i press enter, it is again going to ALV tree display only and values arent getting refreshed.

Please help me in solving this.

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Hello,
Something similar was answered before.
Please check the following link:

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the initial screen of MM03, the field is linked to MAT1 collective search help. You may create a search help append (in MAT1). In that custom search help, you assign a function module exit, in which you can do whatever you want. There are tons of documentation and threads about that.