Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Double click..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am using a table control in my screen(1001). the requirment is

when i double click on one of the rows in the table control then the next screen(1002) with more details abt the row should be called.

I m using the foll code in PAI of1001 .

ok_code1 = ok_code.

clear ok_code.

CASE ok_code1.

WHEN 'PICK'.

GET CURSOR FIELD WA_VBAP-VBELN.

call screen 1002.

But i m not getting the result. when i debug it the debugger never comes to thest 'WHEN 'PICK'.

please help. give me a note..what may be the cause.

Thanx.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Satya,

This is kiran kumar.G. we have double click the double click the table control filed and we have to place "pick" statement in the "functin code"tab .

In SE38. The code is

when 'pick'.

read table <internal tab le> index <table control name>-current_line.

-

we have to write logic here.

-

call screen 1002.

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

kiran kumar.G

Have a Nice Day..

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Dec 25, 2007 9:07 AM

0 Kudos

Thank you Kiran.. But please give me a note about how do i enable the 'PICK' functionality using tha set pf-status..

Thank u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

The Function code 'PICK' is Automatically call At Line-selection Event it is used in list processing but not dialog processing.

If you want write code when double-click in dialog processing dont use PICK , in dialog processing when the user double -click in a line the F2 Key is assigned in the PAI you write the code, If you want to Function Code for F2 Key Goto pf-status and see function code here.

See this lint for clear Explanation.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/9f/dba99935c111d1829f0000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Plzz Reward if useful,

Mahi.

former_member200338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto your Pf status. Check the value of F2 button. This is the ok code when u double click on a line.

If you want to change to Pick, change it here.

Reward points if useful,

Regards,

Niyaz

former_member387317
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya

In your PF-STATUS , for function key F2 Set a function code PICK for double clicks.This is how we can pick function code for double click .

nd use it with SY-UCOMM

also go through below links..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/9f/dba99935c111d1829f0000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

hope it will solve your problem...

Thanks & Regards

ilesh 24x7