Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem about BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have faced a problem that my customized fields can not be update when to create a SO using BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2.

During the tracing to this BAPI, I found the customized fields was filled and was passed into the function, but there is no customized fields found in the targeted internal table EX_VBAPKOM that is created basing on the structure VBAPKOM.

Any one can tell me how I should do ?

Can I append a structure holding the customized fields to VBAPKOM directly?

Thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member212005
Active Contributor

Kevin:

Please check the below OSS Note.

Note 143580 - Information on SD BAPIs and customer enhancement concept

This should contain information...which you are looking for!

3 REPLIES 3

former_member212005
Active Contributor

Kevin:

Please check the below OSS Note.

Note 143580 - Information on SD BAPIs and customer enhancement concept

This should contain information...which you are looking for!

0 Kudos

Kevin:

Additional info as per the note:

Note says that if you have added custom fields in VBAP....then you should append the new structure to below structures.

3.Then you must use an Include or APPEND to define these customer structures in structures VBAPKOZ and VBAPKOZX.

If the above has been carried out then there is no need for appending anything in VBAPKOM.......as VBAPKOZ is already included. Check out if you have adjusted these structures.

0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks for your message!

Just a few minutes, I terminated the problem by myself.

I made a mistake that I appended a structure to VBAPKOM but not to VBAPKOZ, so the values from customized fields cannot be saved into the table VBAP.

Now I changed and it is effective.

Thanks!