Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Over written in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Here I am facing problem while taking prints of Smartform. Default printer has already been set.

While Print preview gives 4 pages ane similarly 4 pages can be seen in Spool request which is correct.

But ZPrint gives me only 1 page as output and all the content of all 4 pages in loop has being over wrtten.

Please help me out.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

check your printer`s setting since it is showing 4 pages in print preview i don`t think their is any problem in your smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is with your Zprint, as u said its giving only one page, might be in the code its not incrementing page numbers. checkit out with debugging.

0 Kudos

In the Print Preview itself 4 pages are coming in the spool as well.

But since the Smartform is having loop and I am going for next page programatically by using COMMAND's GO TO NEXT PAGE.

IS this logic can create problem ? Since, Run time I wont be knowing statically number of pages.

0 Kudos

hi,

issue is with printer and not your form.

You better test by giving any other form( more than 1 page) to the same printer...

regards,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your printer settings.

Regards,

Jyothi CH.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the settings for your page-format.

You are required to get the settings done, in tras. code SMAD, for form feed , page-feed etc.

you can search for this thread as well, Print Preview Shows 2 Pages - Physical Print overlap as 1 Page

Thanks.

Edited by: Ushma Jain on Jun 5, 2009 1:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your Page setting and page attributes page counter..

also test another Smartfroms which has more then 1 page.