Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing in BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm using the BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE, but I need to print the document that is generated after an entry is done. In the mb01 transaction there is a flag (in the GR/GI Slip Window) that I can check to print the document with different options Individual Slip, Indiv.Slip w.Inspect.Text and Collective Slip.

How can I print the document using the BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE?? What fields should I use?? Many Thanks!

Message was edited by: Felipe Contreras

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you look at the help for the Print checkbox in MB01, you will see the following sentence:

You cannot set the indicator manually for movements that are posted from other applications. This means that in this case you have to set the indicator through the user parameter NDR.

Maybe you need to set the parameter ID before you call the BAPI.

SET PARAMETER ID 'NDR' FIELD checked.

Where checked ='X'.

Brian

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to have output determination configured for the movement types. Does the document print if you manually run MB01 with the same values?

Brian

0 Kudos

Yes Brian, it prints when I run manually MB01 with the same values.

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you look at the help for the Print checkbox in MB01, you will see the following sentence:

You cannot set the indicator manually for movements that are posted from other applications. This means that in this case you have to set the indicator through the user parameter NDR.

Maybe you need to set the parameter ID before you call the BAPI.

SET PARAMETER ID 'NDR' FIELD checked.

Where checked ='X'.

Brian

0 Kudos

Ok Brian I will try it and let you know, thanks!

Felipe

0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

If you look at the header structure of the BAPI BAPI2017_GM_HEAD_01, there is a field VER_GR_GI_SLIP. This field will take the values as follows

1 Individual Slip

2 Indiv.slip w.inspect.text

3 Collective Slip

Do the following.

1. Fill in this field with the appropriate value.
2. Fill in the VER_GR_GI_SLIPX with a 'X' value.
3. Then you will need to set the user parameter as
   mentioned by Brian.

Please let me know if it works. If it helps, please reward and close the issue.

Regards,

Srinivas